Privacy and Security
Products and services of Sharp Point Limited ("SPL") are offered only in jurisdictions where and when the same may be lawfully offered. None of the information is intended for use by persons located in or resident in jurisdictions which restrict the distribution of this material. Persons accessing these pages are required to ascertain, remind themselves of and observe any relevant restrictions.
SPL ensures the accuracy of this information to the best of its endeavours. However, SPL does not guarantee the accuracy and accepts no liability (whether in tort or contract or otherwise) for any damage or loss arising from inaccuracies or omissions.
The information contained in these pages is not intended to provide professional advice and should not be relied upon in that regard. Persons intending to use any information obtained from these pages are advised to obtain appropriate professional advice.
Copyright / Trademarks
All marks which are identified with the symbol TM or are either registered trade marks or service marks belonging to or are trade marks or service marks used by SPL or by other proprietors who advertise on this site. Users are prohibited from using such marks without the written permission of SPL or the appropriate proprietor.
The material on this site is protected by copyright and no such material may be modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted (in any form or by any means), copied, distributed, used for creating derivative works or used in any other way for commercial or public purposes without the prior written consent of SPL.
Linked Internet Sites
SPL is not responsible for the contents available on or the set-up of any other Internet sites linked to this site. Access and use of such other Internet sites is at the user's own risk and subject to any terms and conditions applicable to such access/use.
SPL shall at all times fully observe the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance ("the Ordinance") in collecting, maintaining and using the personal data of readers. In particular, we observe the following principles, save otherwise appropriately agreed by the readers.
- collection of personal data from readers shall be for purposes relating to the provision of financial information;;o>
- all practical steps will be taken to ensure that personal data is accurate and will not be kept longer than necessary or will be destroyed in accordance with the internal retention period;
- personal data will not be used for any purposes other than the data that were to be used at the time of collection or purposes directly related thereto;
- personal data will be protected against unauthorised or accidental access, processing or erasure;
- readers have the right of access to and for correction of their personal data held by us and that readers' request for access or correction will be dealt with in accordance with the Ordinance.
A reader's personal data is classified as confidential and can only be disclosed by us where permitted by the Ordinance or otherwise legally compelled to do so.
We do not disclose or sell any non-public, personal information about you to any outside unaffiliated company, except as permitted by law or as needed to service your account.
Furthermore, we restrict access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you and maintain strict physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable standards to guard your non-public personal information.
We reserve the right to change these privacy policies at any time, and we will notify you in writing accordingly.